The Jordan challenges are 2K23 MT back. Jordan challenges. They're they're back, but they're bigger. Better. There's been plenty of discussion about all of them, and it's the one which is going to be a very emotional one, and one that I'm eager to go back to and revisiting is Kobe. The first match up against one another. It's sure to be exciting. I'm a big MyTeam player, so I was really looking forward new contracts and an online multiplayer co-op that triples threat.

You guys recently announced J. Cole having his own album cover. What was the reason and what was the reason? Three and a half months ago when he dunk during one of the breaks on the All-Star Weekend Saturday Night, J. Cole said 'Ronnie I'd love being on MyCareer and be a part of the possibilities around that.I worked with our team on bringing this to fruition, but it was an honor to collaborate with J. Cole. I'm happy that it's known as the Dreamer Edition, because it was similar to one of those dreams that came to fruition over a number of years. It took a long time for this to come to happen.

It is evident that he has a place in the basketball world and being a player in foreign countries and doing some very important things in the basketball world. When we put out the teaser, people thought it was going to become another player in the basketball world... So , you realize it was a vision which came to fruition and is so excited that it allows us enjoy the latest fashions, culture, music which 2K holds a place at the table at present.

Do you think this could be something that is happening now with covers? An actor, a non-athlete or another rapper?

Well, we're starting to live in places that aren't just basketball courts or video games. This is definitely possible in the future when we continue to evolve in the world of culture and where that Buy NBA 2K23 MT  might lead us, well, who knows? Right? We discuss how musicians want to be athletes, athletes want to be musicians. Realcoleworld is getting his own cover due to be powered by  and @dreamer! You can find Me on Xbox live on @ Stringa Bell PS Digital Bassy Type Swale?